Alcor’s Cloud Automation Services leverage our extensive engineering, security, and compliance experience along with leading cloud service providers and world-class technical vendors to quickly deploy pre-configured cloud infrastructure that meets your security and compliance requirements. Our approach to cloud automation enables you to rapidly streamline processes and expedite time to market while standardizing processes. Our approach combines our compliance expertise and security architecture and engineering capabilities to provide you with a seamless transition to secure cloud computing. We help you achieve your security and compliance goals quickly and effectively utilizing our vendor relationships, security best practices, and knowledge of acceptable implementations across compliance frameworks.
Benefits of our cloud automation services:
• Gain compliant-ready environments to streamline cloud development.
• Automate workload deployments to leverage the full benefits of cloud technologies.
• Re-use reference architectures to stamp out multiple cloud-based environments for solutions with similar security/compliance needs.
• Lessen security and compliance burdens on internal IT resources.
• Decrease costs of workload deployments.
• Reduce organizational IT costs of meeting security and compliance requirements.
• Bridge organizational technology gaps.
Alcor focuses on securing your enterprise’s use of cloud-based services with a comprehensive top-to-bottom approach covering the following security domains and disciplines:
• Security strategy and risk management: Apply consistent security policies and controls across hybrid cloud environments.
• Infrastructure security: Enhance security in multi-tenant environments with solutions that enforce strong separation and isolation according to workload requirements.
• Identity management: Extend enterprise governance of user identities and access for cloud services.
• Cyber defense and security orchestration: Improve visibility into cloud operations and threat management.
• Data protection: Protect your critical enterprise data when it is stored and processed in cloud environments.
• Application control: Discover and control SaaS applications and users. Detect and monitor unsanctioned cloud applications or use of cloud platforms.
Alcor’s DevOps services include continuous integration and continuous delivery of software, DevOps automation, release management, maintenance and support. Our areas of focus:
• DevOps Consulting Services.
• DevOps Configuration Management.
• DevOps Automation.
• End to End Testing.
DevSecOps is integrating security practices within the DevOps, which is everyone is responsible for the security in implementing the security actions at development operations and decisions. Alcor ensures that security at every stage of the software development life cycles. Alcor offers certain important DevSecOps like Code Analysis to limit the vulnerabilities, Change Management to adhere with the agile environment pace, Compliance Monitoring, Threat investigation for identifying critical threats, and Security training for routines.